With the award, I'm to list my five addictions and let you know of five other blogs that I also think are Fabulous.
ADDICTIONS, hmm kinda a harsh word.....how bout things that make me happy!
- Magazines, OMGosh I love them! Gossip, crafting, quilting, cooking, anything Martha-ish
- My Dog, aka my child, I love her smelly popcorn feet and stupidness
- Fabric, nothing like a good fondle to make a girl happy!
- Coffee and Wine, mmmhhhuuuummmmm!
- Blogs, for the entertainment, friends and inspirational ideas
I have some blogs listed on the sidebar that I read everyday, but I would also like to point out the following blogs that I also enjoy reading and I think are all Fabulous!
- Assorted Notions because I love the clothes she sews and her hair is fantastic
- Erica B.'s - D.I.Y. Style! because of her amazing garment sewing skills
- The Pioneer Woman because she cooks like a fiend and shows pictures of cowboys butts!
- use real butter because Jen is an amazing woman who's winning the battle of breast cancer
- David Lebovitz because he lives in Paris and is a fantastic cook and photographer
On a frustrating note, I was almost at work today and noticed that my car was smoking/steaming? I pulled in to the parking garage to find out it was leaking fluid all over. After a panic call to the husband on what to do; I went upstairs to get an emergency day off from work (thank goodness were allowed 3 "emergency" days a year).
I took my car to Precision Tune Auto Care in Brooklin. These guys are fantastic.....I brought my car over unplanned at 11:30 this morning and it was all fixed by 6:00 that same night. Turns out I needed a new water pump and some belts replaced. Great pricing as well, $200.00 less than what they quoted to me earlier in the afternoon.