Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is...a favourite recipe I'd like to share

Well the kitchen renovation is DONE! I'm working on the post and should have it up by Tuesday. Until then, here is my weekly "This is..." entry asked by Angela at Three Buttons.

I'm not suggesting this is my favourite recipe, but it's the recipe requested by the Big Man this afternoon.

Pumpkin Pie

The recipe is here: E.D. Smith Pumpkin Pie

The Pie Crust recipe is from Smitten Kitchen and can be found here. I have used it before for my very first pie ever.

Making the pumpkin pie custard filling.


And just another picture because it looks so pretty!

My favourite recipe would be "Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup" with mashed potatoes on the side. The recipe is pretty much Pork Butt Chops with a tin of Campbell's mushroom soup dumped on top and baked in the oven. Easy eh?

Now, if you paid really close attention to the pictures above you might be able to spot some of the kitchen changes!

No comments: