Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is...something I'm surprised I like


I'm not sure how I started eating these sandwiches; but I love a toasted Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich.

Picture from: Roadfood.com

Every now and then the Big Man and I go out with a friend of ours for "Breakkie". I almost squeal with delight when a restaurant has the little packets of peanut butter; not all do. OMG I can not describe to you how much I love this concoction of greasy, salty, peanutty goodness.

I know your thinking EWWWW, but try it, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised...let me know! Quilting Newbie you may want to pass on this one....ha ha!

This weeks question was asked by Victoria at "Earl and Cookie".

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL, yes, I think I'll pass on this recipe. As much as I love your recipes...this one is one way trip the hospital...lol.

Renee said...

i sure understand about the nut allergies. folks need to be really careful these days to food allergies like that. i sure appreciated the recipe though and so did my oldest son evidently. lol. i told him to try one last night and he ate the whole baggie full of them. lol. have a great day.

Suzie Ridler said...

At first I thought, that's totally weird! But then I remembered that I like to put mustard on my eggs and how weird people think that is. So go for it!