Nothing like leaving things to the last minute; I only finished hand sewing the binding and washing it this morning.
The idea came from Crazy Mom Quilts blog and the pattern can be found here at Moda fabrics. (Don't forget clicking on the pictures make them bigger)
It took me three weeks from start to finish. One really solid weekend of sewing and then just here and there before and after work.
I didn't really find any mistakes in the pattern; although, I had to trim the top and bottom coin strips by a bit to make them fit the white lenghts of fabric in between the rows.
I really like how this quilt turned out. I enjoyed the process of making it and would recommend the pattern. My pictures don't really do it justice, it's wicked in real life and crinkled up perfectly after washing. The Big Man gave it his stamp of approval!