Monday, June 1, 2009

Is this wrong?

It's possible that I might have cheated on my husband with the Edward in my head.

Image borrowed from here

I'm not much of a book reader but the girls at work have been really raving about "The Twilight Saga" written by Stephenie Meyer. I picked up the first book to read in Mexico. I finished it on the weekend and have already started the second and succumbed to buying the DVD to watch the next weekend my husband's at work...in the dark...with a glass of wine...is it wrong to be so obsessed this fast?

Other than that it's just been the same old every other day, hence the lack of blogging.

32point5 plan is going great, my bone spur issue has gotten better with the running and we have taken up tennis as another exercise alternative. Eye-hand co-ordination, umm, I need some practice but super fun! Back soon......

4 comments:

Cousin C said...

another Twilight addict...Pheobes youngest is in love with the series, and actor...lol
of course she has 1 book, BEGS for more, got the movie for Easter etc etc....i can see this getting $$$$$

tell us more aobut Mexico...last post said you werent going....

Stephanie said...

Hey Cousin C.
We had to postpone and re-book our trip for October (143 days from now...not counting!) We are still going with our friends but we're now going to the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana, D.R. I CANT WAIT!
Say Hi to Pheobe!

Unknown said...

I love your site !!!! Very interesting I have used lots of your tips!! I am dieting also!!! Have a special day!! Suzanne

Unknown said...

Hi, I love all of your information. Thank you for such a fabulous journal of your EVERYTHING!! Love the quilt!! And I am dieting also.. Have a special day!! Suzanne