Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1. Happy Thanksgiving, 2. Charlie Brown and Ball, 3. Opinionated Turkey, 4. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 06, Turkey - MDPNY20061125, 5. 22 November 2007, 6. Gobble Gobble - Happy Turkey day!, 7. WOODY & helpers......, 8. "gobble, gobble" -- Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! (20070930-145408-PJG), 9. let the pilgrims and indians live together in peace and harmony

I hope all my fellow Canadians have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I have been very busy this weekend finishing off my last Round Robin Quilt Border. I'm also working on some Baby Burp Cloths for one of my husbands co-worker AND a Bunny Rabbit costume for Halloween for one of the girls at work.

Please don't forget that Tuesday is Election Day in Canada! Get out there and......VOTE!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Busy times!

Thank you so much for joining in on This Is and many apologies for taking soo long to add you to our blog roll.

Your added now : )

Angela xx